Please note, some products may ship to you directly from the manufacturer. This may result in multiple shipping charges. If you have any questions please call us at 740-964-2766
CAPITAL CITY CHROME AND CUSTOMS
SHOP RETURN/WARRANTY POLICIES
- No returns after 45 Days of purchase, NO EXCEPTIONS. -
- No returns on Special-Order or Custom parts -
- Customers MUST call for Return Merchandise Authorization Number and Form -
- Customer is responsible for any return postage or freight to CCC -
- Non-defective merchandise returns and/or order cancellations over 24 hours will incur a 20% restocking fee -
- Return credit will be issued the same way as the item was paid -
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS TO CAPITAL CITY CHROME AND CUSTOMS
Simply give Capital City Chrome and Customs a call at 740-964-2766. We will supply the customer with an RMA number and form via fax or email that they will need to supply with the returned item(s). The supplied form MUST be included in all return parcels coming to CCC. The customer is responsible for any return postage or freight charges.
Any item received in a condition that does not show signs of wear, assembly/installation, or attempted assembly/installation, which is returned to CCC within 45 days of purchase date in its original display box and packing material, can be returned to CCC for credit or replacement. An RMA number MUST be given by a CCC Representative as no merchandise can be returned to CCC without prior consent. Any item received by CCC that does not have an RMA number will be discarded without notification or credit.
Any part returned for credit to CCC absolutely MUST be in 100% perfect, unused condition. This includes any display packaging or formed packing material. When items arrive at CCC, they will be inspected to ensure that the parts are suitable for resale. If items check out, credit will then be issued to the customer in the same fashion as they were paid. If items are not suitable for resale, the customer will have the option to have the items sent back to them at their cost, or CCC will dispose of them accordingly. In either case if items are not suitable for resale, CCC will be unable to credit the customer for their return. Customer should purchase insurance on any returned package as CCC is not responsible for lost or damaged packages that are returned to our location or our vendors.
WARRANTY REPAIR / REPLACEMENT POLICIES:
- All items carry manufacturer warranty and are warrantied through the manufacturer. Warranty claims and repair claims must be made through CCC, not the manufacturer – CCC will assist in any way practical although the final decision is always the manufacturers. -
HOW TO INITIATE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Simply give Capital City Chrome and Customs a call at 740-964-2766. CCC staff will require visual confirmation of product defects with physical return or digital pictures sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon visual or physical confirmation of defects, CCC will give the customer two options for warranty replacement of covered parts.
1. For immediate replacement, the customer may purchase replacement parts at retail price plus freight costs, and await credit for items once CCC has received reimbursement from the appropriate manufacturer. CCC will issue credit to customer once reimbursement is received.
2. The customer can await confirmation of appropriate credits to CCC. When CCC receives credit for affected item, CCC will send out replacement parts at no cost to the customer.
Some of our vendors will require that affected parts be returned to them for credit. The customer is usually required to cover the postage or freight charges involved with the return shipment. Customer should purchase insurance on any returned package as CCC is not responsible for lost or damaged packages that are returned to our location or our vendors.
For more information on CCC Return or Warranty policies:
Contact us at 740-964-2766
*Policies subject to change at any time without notice. By placing order with CCC, customer agrees to these terms.
All prices are in USD.